Certified Nursing Assistant \ Home Health Aide
Company: SYNERGY HomeCare of Opelika, Montgomery
Posted on: October 12, 2021
YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE TALENTS ARE IN DEMAND
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build
important, meaningful relationships with those you are expertly
matched with and care for. SYNERGY HomeCare’s goal is to support
clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions
such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social
interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a
care provider bring joy into the lives of our clients and helps
them feel encouraged, involved, and loved.
We are scheduling interviews immediately to meet this
high demand. What you should know about SYNERGY
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do
our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it
can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or
other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options
that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will
be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position
and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Gas Compensation – Track your mileage and you
will be compensated for applicable travel to, from, and on the job
- Free food - at orientation, training or other
- Bonuses - based on client satisfaction and
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program - We collect
anonymous feedback to ensure care provider’s needs are being
- Employee referral program - Get paid to refer
friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare)
- Employee Recognition Awards - monthly,
quarterly, and yearly.
- Perfect attendance bonus - for shifts
(separate awards for training attendance)
- Hourly Pay range between $ 9.00 and $12.00
- Preparing snacks and meals to help sustain and
satisfy the client throughout your scheduled time with them.
- Encouraging light exercise (walks, bikes,
swims, stretches) to keep the client active and physically
- Tidying up the house and helping with basic
housekeeping tasks that keep the home environment neat and
enjoyable for the client.
- Transporting the client to nearby appointments
or engagements. Take the clients to social activities, fairs, and
events in the community or with family and friends.
- Personal Care assit with transfering,
bathing\showering and toileting.
- Dementia Care exeperience with memory
care is a plus
If you would like to join our outstanding team of caregivers,
Keywords: SYNERGY HomeCare of Opelika, Montgomery, Montgomery , Certified Nursing Assistant \ Home Health Aide, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!