Project Management Analyst
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Project Management Analyst This is a great opportunity to join a
winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with
Become a member of our PMA Team, working with our team to support
various programs in producing invoices, tracking invoices and
payments, cash collections, creating revenue recognition events and
assisting with WIP analysis. This individual will work closely with
the various programs, our project managers, our clients as well as
our Finance team to ensure the accurate and timely issuing of
invoices and accurate revenue recognition and forecasting.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate invoices in accordance with agreements/contracts.
• Work closely with project managers to ensure invoices are
accurate and generated in a timely manner.
• Send client invoices (via e-mail and/or FedEx); in some cases
upload invoices to Ariba.
• Facilitate timely payment of invoices by sending client's bill
reminders and escalate any issues/concerns to management.
• Provide accurate and timely responses to requests for information
around AR, AP, WIP as well as any ad hoc reporting.
• Ensure Finance operations are performed in compliance with SOX
objectives and requirements.
• Apply payments to invoices.
• Assist Project Managers with project creations and project
updates, including reviewing and understanding contract aspects
related to invoicing and bill rates.
• Verify and correct any invoice discrepancies and resolve clients'
• Generate reports detailing accounts receivable and WIP status on
• Submit credit invoices when appropriate for credits that are
applied to development allowance.
• Complete monthly WIP reconciliation on projects' WIP balances to
confirm that revenue for these projects has not been over
recognized and/or under recognized
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• - Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• - Excellent communication skills and building relationships a
• - Advanced planning and organization skills
• - Resourceful and intuitive self-starter, able to thrive in a
fast-paced, dynamic setting and able to multi-task
• - Ability to follow directions and take initiative when
• - Background in corporate finance/accounting is desirable
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital
transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering
our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our
professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of
ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and
business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. Skills
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Montgomery , Project Management Analyst, Other , Troy, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!