Direct Support Professional
Company: Help At Home
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
$400 hiring bonus for all new Direct Support Professionals - COVID
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits - healthcare, hazard pay, time off, and cash
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand
fieldBecome a Help at Home Hero TODAY!
As a Direct Support Professional, you'll work in a private group
home with 2-3 clients, and support them with the following types of
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming, monitoring
vitals, medication and assisting with meals
- Accompanying your clients to activities such as appointments,
grocery shopping and running errandsWe are hiring now in your
community - join our team and build your career in a high-demand
- High school diploma or GED
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including
organizational and state-required trainingCaregivers must comply
with state background screening requirements. Compensation,
benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so
please ask for complete details at your interview.
Caregivers will be eligible to receive the bonus of $400 provided
they remain active for at least 30 days after hire and have worked
80 hours. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching
eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have
not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be
eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an
organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies
are not eligible to receive the bonus.by Jobble
Keywords: Help At Home, Montgomery , Direct Support Professional, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!