Company: Little Caesars
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As the fastest growing pizza chain in the U.S., there's no denying
that Little Caesars is doing something right.* We're an
international brand that's a household name and a front-of-mind
decision when you've got pizza on the brain. We've grown
tremendously since opening the first store in 1959 - and we're
still growing. But, at the end of the day, our success as a
big-town name is because of our focus on small town values.
- Fastest growing pizza chain in the U.S. - based on net number
of stores added each year 2008-2015.Overview:
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!As a top international
pizza chain in business for more than 60 years, Little Caesars
offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family owned company,
we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team
members. This personal approach to career development allows our
work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team
and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the
products they make are of high quality and the customers they serve
- Serves customers according to the Ten Customer Service
Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and
the telephone and front counter procedures.
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little
Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the
C.A.R.D.S. materials and as shown on the station job
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars
Orientation and Training Handbook and or as directed by the
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to
help maintain the standards for restaurant image.
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the
Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and by
- Follows Little Caesars' policies, procedures, and standards of
conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training
Handbook and as directed by management.
- Roundhouse, inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Looking for part time and full time employees.
- Same Day Pay Available with Tapcheck.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Benefits are offered once qualified
Crew Member Requirements:
- Little Caesars employees are required to work all positions
within the restaurant. This requires different essential job
functions to be completed. Performing these positions enables us to
provide quality products to our customers within a short period of
- Must be able to see sufficiently to maintain safety and
determine product quality, service and cleanliness.
- Must have mobility to get to multiple stations within the
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to count, separate and weigh all types of food
products and inventory items.
- Must be able to withstand 90 degree + heat in the summer and
below freezing in the winter.
- Must be able to \Shakerboard\ by working outside holding a sign
and shaking it.
- Must be able to work with 650 degree oven
- Must be able to follow directions and communicate (i.e.
speaking, reading, hearing, writing) with customers, crew and
- The ability to process and complete customers orders, including
counting money and processing credit card transactions
The ability to do the following:
- Lift one or both arms over head up to 100%.
- Lift one or both arms from your sides up to 100%.
- Bending of one or both arms to your shoulders up to
- Bending of the back up to a minimum of 90 degrees to lift
objects from the floor.
- Twisting of the back up to 90 degrees left and right.
- Lifting up to 55 pounds.
- Pushing and pulling up to 55 pounds.
- Squat or crouch to lift items from floor level.
In accordance with the Americans with Disability Act, certain
accommodations may be made. Discuss any concerns or possible
accommodations you may need with your interviewer. If hired, our
intent is to provide you with a safe and fulfilling work
Keywords: Little Caesars, Montgomery , Crew Member, Other , Millbrook, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!