Company: Gulf Distributing Holdings Company LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionTEXT DRIVEHELP 334.326.2886 to Apply!Allstate
Beverage Company, LLCMontgomery, Alabama Delivery Helper Reports
to: Delivery Manager Position Objective:The Delivery Helper is
responsible for the delivery, storage and merchandising of company
products in each assigned accounts. The Delivery Helper is also
responsible for safe truck operation.Description of Physical
Tasks:Keep shelves and vendors clean. Place product on hand truck
or dolly (approximately 20 to 50 lbs per case). Pushes/pulls hand
truck or cart to machine or shelves and loads appropriate product.
Climbing in and out of vehicle and proper lifting
- Must report to work on time and clock in and out at appropriate
- Ensure truck is properly loaded at all times to prevent damage
to the product.
- Ensure the product being delivered and that which is already in
the account is properly rotated within the cooler, displays, and
- All products within the retail accounts must be merchandised
according to the guidelines established by the company. This
includes front facing packages.
- Build, merchandise, and sign displays as directed by the
- Ensure that paper and permanent POS is used in each account in
the proper manner and quantity.
- Complete all the special attention items the Salesperson(s) or
Channel Manager have communicated to you.
- Safely handle all empties and unsold product to prevent
- Attend all Safety and Drivers Meetings.
- Call on your scheduled accounts and merchandise them completely
including product from back stock.
- Each morning prior to leaving the warehouse inspect your
vehicle according to DOT regulations and adequate fluid
- When Delivery Driver is backing or maneuvering in a tight
situation exit from cab of truck to assist driver with hand
- After servicing each account strap down all carts to be sure
they will not shift while truck is in motion.
- Ensure that your truck cab is clean and organized at all
- When lift gate is down position red cones behind truck.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the owners,
managers, and employees of all your accounts.
- Demonstrate a sincere interest in the business success of each
- Maintain open and clear communications with all owners,
managers, and other employees of the company.
- Communicate to the Delivery Manager all new competitive
activity in your accounts.
- After the completion of your scheduled delivery duties check
with the warehouse office personnel for possible additional
- Ensure proper rotation is in effect in all your assigned
- Always be aware of code dates and pick up all product you are
directed to by the Salesperson(s).
- Dress in uniform and maintain your personal appearance in a
professional manner and according to company policy.
- Properly operate, protect from damage, and return all equipment
that has been issued to you (i.e. radios, hand trucks, vehicles,
- Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all
company policies and procedures.
- Conduct all your activities in accordance to the local, state,
and federal liquor control regulations.
- Report all accidents and injuries immediately to the Delivery
- Perform all your work activities in accordance to the
established safe work practices, policies, and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.Equal Employment Opportunity
Policy: Gulf Distributing Holdings, LLC is committed to offering
equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color,
disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital
status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
Keywords: Gulf Distributing Holdings Company LLC, Montgomery , Delivery Helper, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!