Company: Shoe Carnival
Posted on: September 23, 2022
This is a part-time position.
The Shoe Carnival Store Associate assists customers with selecting
and purchasing merchandise and offers a Surprise in Store through
excellent customer service.
- Greets and interacts with customers using Total Customer
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss
Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Unloads truck, moves merchandise, and maintains aisles and
- Performs cashier duties as assigned.
- Customer focused, excellent communication and listening skills,
ability to learn and execute the concept.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking, must be able to lift
up to 25 pounds at times and up to 10 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends,
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible
associates highly competitive benefits, including the
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Ability to believe in our customer centered culture to deliver a
superior customer service experience.
Keywords: Shoe Carnival, Montgomery , Store Associate, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!