Information Systems Security Officer
Company: 6k Systems
Posted on: November 22, 2022
6K Systems, Inc. is looking for an experienced, professional
Information Systems Security Officer professional to join our
Individual will support the Air Force Cyber College (AFCC) in
administrative management and consulting of the execution, and
control of the administrative/management functions for Information
Systems Security Officers. In addition, provide consulting services
to assess, design, develop, and implement recommendations to
improve any of the ISSO/functions/processes. Duties include:
* Perform administrative organizational calendar maintenance for
AFCC (Client) personnel and contractors in support of Information
Systems Security Officer client activities, including internal
* Research, prepare, present, and participate in meetings, reviews,
briefings, and teleconferences/Video teleconferences (VTC).
* Develop, manage, and maintain documentation for Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP)
* Meet the responsibilities of the Information System Security
Manager (ISSM) in the event an ISSM is not present/available.
* Maintain DOD 8570 certification per DOD Manual 8570.1.
* Manage and configure Tier 1 thru 3 administrator access, as
defined by the Office of the National Counterintelligence Executive
(OCNIX) in EIS 00514 to IC Information Technology Enterprise (ITE)
Information Technology (IT) component networks, systems, and
* Conduct periodic reviews for privileged user accounts quarterly
in accordance with NIST SP 800-53; Security Controls AC-2 Access
Control and CM-5(5) Access Restrictions for Change.
* Archive all completion of security awareness and training
* Participate in all Configuration Management Boards.
* Follow established policy in ICD 503 Information Technology
System Security Risk management, Certification and
* Follow established policy in CNSSP-22 Information Assurance Risk
Management for National Security Systems.
* Responsible for responding to information system spills and
* Access to classified information and systems
* Must possess a Top Secret security clearance
* Must also be SCI eligible
* Minimum 3 years of experience in facilitys information assurance
* Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office software.
* Prior Air Force experience is highly desired.
This position will be performed at Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL.
To apply, please send your resume to
Keywords: 6k Systems, Montgomery , Information Systems Security Officer, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!