Case Coordinator II
Posted on: November 23, 2022
SAFY is seeking a full time Intensive In-Home Services (IIHS)
Case Coordinator for our Montgomery division in Alabama. As an IIHS
Case Coordinator, you will be responsible for the case management
functions of families and youth in our IIHS Program in Montgomery,
AL. Who We Are At SAFY, our mission is Preserving Families &
Securing Futures. For over 35 years, our work has rested on a
single, radical idea - children belong in families. We believe that
every child and family deserves the opportunity to reach their full
potential. We are an extraordinary team of 500 employees in seven
states providing services such as Family Preservation &
Reunification, Behavioral Health, Therapeutic Foster Care, Adoption
Services and Older Youth Services so the families and children we
serve can build resilience and thrive. What You'll Do
- Provide In-Home, case management to families and children on
your caseload. Our typical caseload is 8-10 youth/families. Provide
instruction, intervention and assistance as deemed necessary
through the exercise of independent judgment and knowledge or as
part of the treatment team to preserve the family unit.
- There may also be opportunities to provide some clinical
therapist work along with your Case Coordinator caseload.
- Prepare Individualized Treatment Plans, PSD and Safety plans
according to established time frames involving all appropriate
parties as required by policy and regulations of the state.
- Create documentation for all services you provide in our
Electronic Record System.
- Timely document outcome of home visits, support sessions,
interaction with parties involved in the youth's care and incidents
as required by policy, regulations and contract requirements.
- Complete referral reviews and intake assignments. Communicate
service availability to all assigned clients promptly.
- Develop and maintain consultative and liaison relationships
with DHR and other members of the youth's treatment team
(biological parents, school, etc.)
- Travel throughout Montgomery and surrounding counties,
including Butler, Bullock, Crenshaw, Pike, Lowndes, and Montgomery,
and hard to reach rural areas.
- Overall hours being worked outside of the office is estimated
to be around 80%, which includes traveling to and from visits and
time spend at the home conducting a home visit. What You Bring We
are looking for amazing people who have diverse backgrounds and
experiences, are inspired by our mission and are highly motivated
to serve the children and families in our care. You'll be right at
home if you learn from failure and overcome adversity, cultivate
strong relationships, understand the power of diversity, advocate
for equity, aspire to lead through inclusion, and push yourself,
your work and the people around you to the next level.
- Master's degree in the field of social work, counseling,
psychology, sociology, child & family studies, or other approved
related field of human services
- Two years of relevant experience with above listed degrees,
experience in child welfare preferred, OR relevant experience in
working with children in general. Five years of relevant experience
required with related field of human service degrees. What We Offer
- Targeted hiring range: $37,000-$49,00
- Compensation is commensurate with transferrable experience,
education and licensure of candidate, along with internal equity
and budgeted amount for the role.
- Comprehensive benefit plan options including medical, dental,
vision, disability, life insurance and flexible spending account
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- 12 paid holidays per year and generous sick & vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Referral bonus program
- Leave donation program
- Professional Development & reimbursement for outside clinical
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company paid cell phone or stipend SAFY is an equal employment
opportunity employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory
work environment. SAFY does not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, arrest record, conviction record, or any other personal
characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy covers all
programs, services, policies, and procedures of SAFY, including
recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, and administering all
personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, transfers,
layoffs or terminations.--- PI195071016
Keywords: SAFY, Montgomery , Case Coordinator II, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!