RV Service Advisor
Company: Marlin RV
Posted on: January 22, 2023
RV Service Advisor - We offer a fun and positive culture, career
growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Service Advisor to join our
Compensation: $30k + commission
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
Service Adviser Job Functions & Skills:
* Determine specialized product needs and services by working
directly with customers
* Provide estimates for designated installations prior to
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Keep customers apprised of work progress
* Ability to communicate with customers as well internal staff.
Verbal and Written(email)
* Solid computer system ability and awareness.
* Ability to follow company policies and procedures
Essential Job Qualifications:
* A minimum of one year of service experience is preferred
* Previous RV product or camping lifestyle
* Previous Automotive experience is preferred
* Ability to work daily on a computer and perform internet searches
* Excellent organization and follow up skills are required
* The ability to follow department procedures and policies
* A Valid Driver License is mandatory.
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Marlin RV, Montgomery , RV Service Advisor, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!