HR Assistant III
Company: Baptist Health - Alabama
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Baptist Health is the largest healthcare system serving central
Alabama, providing comprehensive hospital-based and outpatient
services to nearly 60 percent of the residents in Montgomery,
Autauga and Elmore counties. To learn more about Baptist Health,
visit us at https://www.baptistfirst.org.
This HR Assistant is based at Montgomery Cancer Center, but assists
at Baptist East Hospital HR as well. Responsibilities include FML,
data entry of employee data and demographics in multiple HR
systems, employment verifications, responding to various inquiries
and assisting team members via phone, email, and in person
regarding policies, procedures, and benefits, general clerical
support for the department, event planning, etc... Monday - Friday
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Two years or greater clerical experience.
* Prefer experience or education in a Human Resources or
* Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
* Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* The ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to maintain a professional and customer centric composure
in difficult or challenging situations.
* Ability to work from broad directions and be self motivated.
* Ability to prioritize tasks to achieve maximum efficiency.
* Ability to effectively communicate with people of various
backgrounds throughout the organization.
Keywords: Baptist Health - Alabama, Montgomery , HR Assistant III, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!