Care Attendant for Montgomery, Prattville and Wetumpka Areas
Company: SYNERGY HomeCare of Opelika, Montgomery
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SYNERGY HomeCare of Opelika, Montgomery - IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
WITH SYNERGY HOMECARE -
Synergy Home Care offers options for providing care in our
community. We are growing in the East Alabama area, and looking to
hire experienced Care Attendants. CNA Certification not essential,
As a Care Provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important,
meaningful relationships with those you are expertly matched with
and care for. We take pride in hiring Care Providers who share our
commitment to compassionate, attentive care.
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical personal assistance agency and
our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and
independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes. We
aim to inspire our Care Providers with appreciation,
industry-leading training, and a true commitment to their
Let's talk with you about the options available for full or
part-time work. We are scheduling interviews immediately for the
-Care Provider -position. What you should know about the -Care
Provider -position with SYNERGY HomeCare:
Care Provider -Benefits:
- - - - - -Competitive hourly pay ranges -between $10 to $13.00
- - - - -Time-and-a-half pay -for overtime and holidays.
- - - - - -Employee referral program - -Get paid to refer friends
to work with SYNERGY HomeCare!
- - - - - -Location --We hate commuting too-and we'll do our best
to match you to clients as close to you as possible and pay travel
allowances on a case by case basis.
- - - - - -Flexibility -- We understand how difficult it can be to
find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other
priorities. We'll do our best to provide flexible options.
- - - - - -Employee Recognition Awards -- Monthly, quarterly, and
- - - - - -Free online courses -will be at your fingertips to help
you grow in your position and gain professional experience for
- - - - - -Easy timekeeping and scheduling through our Mobile
- - - - - -Liability Insurance, Workers' Compensation coverage, and
Care Provider -Responsibilities:
- - - - - -Companionship -to clients with engaging activities and
- - - - - -Helping -with daily activities like bathing, grooming,
oral care, dressing, toileting, feeding, and mobility.
- - - - - -Preparing -snacks and meals to help sustain and satisfy
- - - - - -Cleaning -to keep the home environment neat and
enjoyable for the client.
- - - - - -Transporting -the client to nearby appointments or
Care Provider -Requirements:
- - - - - -Experience -- We'd love it if you've had prior
experience but it's not required. As long as you're willing to
learn, we'll train you.
- - - - - -Skills -- We're looking for individuals that are
compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded.
- - - - - -Characteristics -- This is an autonomous position, so
we're looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing
- - - - -Must be willing to undergo a national background check and
provide references. -
If you would like to join our outstanding team of -Care Providers,
apply at Synergy HomeCare today!
Keywords: SYNERGY HomeCare of Opelika, Montgomery, Montgomery , Care Attendant for Montgomery, Prattville and Wetumpka Areas, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!