Company: Tech Providers Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Role: QA Manager
Duration: 07+ months contract
Location: Montgomery, AL 36104
Please see job details below:
- Skills Required: - - - - - - - -
- Experience in creating, implementing, and assessing an
Enterprise Test Program and Strategy
- Experience in managing and monitoring the development of
software tests for functional, performance and regression testing
that include Automated, ad-hoc, and manual testing
- Proficient in test planning, test case development, and testing
of Web-based applications.
- Proficient in Systems Development Life Cycle and Software
- Proficient in project management methodologies
- Skilled in the development of documents, detailed reports, and
- Skilled at communicating with a diverse group of executives,
managers, and subject matter experts as well a strong presentation
- Work with multiple vendors' in-person or virtual teams
- Understanding of multiple project methodologies
- Experience in all phases of the standard project management
life cycle, CMS MITA, and OBC - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Skills Preferred: - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Automated testing experience
- Project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to build team rapport.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure / to a deadline.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - - -
Experience Required: - - - -
- Total 12+ years of experience with:
- 5+ Years in directing and managing quality assurance
- 3+ Years of experience as a test manager
- 3+ years of experience in Medicaid or Major Health Care
projects - - -
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for a
Keywords: Tech Providers Inc., Montgomery , QA Mgr., Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...