Lawn Care Specialist
Company: Weed Man Lawn Care-AL
Posted on: September 15, 2018
North America's Largest Franchised Lawn Care Company continues their successful growth and now is the perfect time for you to join our Amazing Team. Together with the greatest products, service, and employees in the world, we will continue to be America's choice when it comes to selecting a Lawn Care Professional. Come to work with your passionate enthusiastic attitude, and you'll experience the thrill of being a part of a winning team and you'll be rewarded with many opportunities for personal growth!
As we continue to grow, Weed Man offers seasonable, full-time employment opportunities. We are currently looking for energetic, customer service oriented, CAREER MINDED INDIVIDUALS to be our next great Lawn Care Service Technician on our successful team. As a lawn care professional, you will be responsible to service customer lawns in your route as you apply fertilizer, treat weeds, and perform other professional applications while ensuring amazing customer service. You will also be responsible for accurately measuring lawns, providing quotes and / or lawn analysis, and making field sales.
With our rapid growth, we have future opportunities for the passionate, determined, creative individual to move into our management team. Come join us for a career with a recession proof company.
This job requires a valid driver's license with a CLEAN DRIVING RECORD . Weed Man is a drug-free environment.
As an associate of Weed Man you may enjoy: The a bility to work independently as part of a team, Competitive Salary, Health and Dental options, Performance and Sales Bonus Programs, Industry and Company Training, Advancement Opportunities.
We pay our technicians on production (like commission), you receive a percentage of each job you do. The more efficient you work the more you get paid.
Weed Man is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Two year degree or some college preferred but not required
- Valid Drivers License
- Solid Driving Record
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a results-oriented environment
- Willing to become certified to apply pesticides
- Energetic and Positive
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds (8-10) hours per day
- Able and willing to work in various weather conditions (8-10) hours per day
- Previous sales or industry experience is an asset but is not required Associated topics: groundskeeper, ice, landfill, landscaping, mower, podadore, resurface, sod, street, tree maintenance
Keywords: Weed Man Lawn Care-AL, Montgomery, Lawn Care Specialist, Other, Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!