Real Estate Regulatory Engineer
Posted on: June 13, 2019
What you'll be doing...
Customer demand for wireless data service keeps growing, and to
stay ahead of demand, we're deploying new technology-small cells.
Small cells add coverage and capacity, but at a fraction of the
size of a traditional cell site. You'll scout potential sites for
new small cells (like existing utility poles, for example) and
manage the site acquisition process. Your work will mean that even
more users can connect to reliable high-speed wireless service,
anywhere they live, work, and play.
- Analyzing potential site locations and then creating business
cases for site acquisition.
- Managing vendors and purchasing during the site acquisition
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Interfacing with stakeholders like landlords, government
employees, community officials and legal counsel.
- Maintaining database systems and reports pertaining to cellular
- Bidding sites out to turnkey vendors and choosing vendors for
What we're looking for...
You're an experienced project manager-organized, detail oriented,
and efficient. You've got excellent negotiation skills, and can
work effectively with a variety of stakeholders, even in
challenging situations. You're driven to resolve problems and
overcome hurdles, and you approach every situation with a can-do,
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with wireless leasing or zoning.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Real estate experience. Ideally, in commercial
leasing/acquisition, property management, site acquisition, land
use entitlements, or real-estate affiliated legal.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Montgomery , Real Estate Regulatory Engineer, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!