(HIQ 0078) Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR) - Gun with Security Clearance
Posted on: August 14, 2019
(HIQ 0078) Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR) - Gunter
AFB (AL) Location: Montgomery, AL Clearance Required: Secret
Anticipated Start Date: Immediate PCI is actively seeking a SCAR
Team IA Specialist to provides Cyber Security support to the
Business Enterprise Systems Directorate (AFLCMC/HI) located at
Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL. Responsibilities: * Develop, implement, and
enforce policies and procedures reflecting the legislative intent
of applicable laws and regulations for the network
* Prepare, distribute, and maintain plans, instructions, guidance,
and standard operating procedures concerning the security of
network system(s) operations.
* Recommend resource allocations required to securely operate and
maintain an organization's network environment/system cyber
* Participate in an Information System risk assessment during the
* Develop security requirements for hardware, software, and
services acquisitions specific to network environment/system cyber
* Ensure that cyber security enabled software, hardware, and
firmware comply with appropriate network environment/system
security configuration guidelines, policies, and procedures.
* Assist in the gathering and preservation of evidence used in the
prosecution of computer crimes.
* Ensure that network environment/system Information System
recovery processes are monitored and that cyber security features
and procedures are properly restored.
* Review cyber security plans for the network
* Identify alternative functional cyber security strategies to
address organizational network environment/system security
* Ensure that cyber security inspections, tests, and reviews are
coordinated for the network environment/system.
* Review the selected security safeguards to determine that
security concerns identified in the approved plan have been fully
* Evaluate the presence and adequacy of security measures proposed
or provided in response to requirements contained in acquisition
* Monitor contract performance and periodically review deliverables
for conformance with contract requirements related to network
environment/system, security, and privacy.
* Provide leadership and direction to network environment/system
personnel by ensuring that cyber security awareness, basics,
literacy, and training are provided to operations personnel
commensurate with their responsibilities.
* Develop and implement programs to ensure that systems, network,
and data users are aware of, understand, and follow network
environment/system and cyber security policies and procedures.
* Advise the DAA of any changes affecting the network
environment/system cyber security posture.
* Conduct network environment/system physical security assessment
and correct physical security weaknesses
* Help prepare cyber security certification and accreditation
* Ensure that compliance monitoring occurs, and review results of
such monitoring across the network environment/system.
Qualifications: * Possess at least 5 years of Information
* Possess and maintain at least an IAM Level II Cyber Security
* Be able to apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and
workforce structure to develop, implement and maintain a secure
* Candidate must have an active US security clearance.
Keywords: PCI, Montgomery , (HIQ 0078) Security Control Assessor Representative (SCAR) - Gun with Security Clearance, Other , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!