CDL A Shuttle Truck Driver
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Company: US0046 Sysco Central Alabama, Inc.Zip Code:36104Minimum
Years of Experience:Employment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage:
0OVERVIEW:We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.OUR TRUCK DRIVERS CAN
MAKE UP TO:
- $22.85 Per hour
- Recent grads welcome!BENEFITS
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Most CDLA Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service Recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.JOB SUMMARYSysco has immediate
job openings for dependable CDL A Shuttle Delivery Truck Drivers to
safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and transport
doubles (potentially triples) between Sysco facility and shuttle
yards. You may be required, on an as-needed basis, to
unload/deliver various products to customer locations on an
assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each
customer by having a positive, friendly attitude and become
familiar with their operations to meet needs and
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screenCertificates,
Licenses, and Registrations
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean
driving record.Physical Demands
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.Sysco is more
than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers
has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue
to think bigger, work harder and never give up. Are you ready to
drive success as a Sysco CDLA Shuttle Delivery Truck Driver?Apply
today!Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local
law.This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Montgomery , CDL A Shuttle Truck Driver, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!