12pm start- Warehouse Lead
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: Assist the leadership team in overseeing warehouse
operations to ensure on time shipment and receiving functions for
all customer orders. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Anticipate and coordinate scheduling needs and workflow to
satisfy customer needs. Effectively and accurately wave planning
workload and tracking appropriately.
- Ensure all LMS observations are completed on time and are
filled out accurately.
- Train and mentor team members within the facility in the areas
of productivity, quality, safety and Medline Core Values. Supervise
team members in various areas within the facility.
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment for team members
including retraining and supporting a safety culture through team
meetings and activities.
- Effectively communicate with Branch leadership regarding daily
- Assist with material handling, production and shipping of
products within facility to meet customer needs with accuracy and
efficiency. Ensure timely and accurate order receipt and shipment
as well as inventory. Perform slot checks and slot
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Relevant
- 1-2 years of experience within a warehouse setting. Additional
- Proficient in SAP, Catalyst, arithmetic, and communicating in
English. Able to multi-task in a fast pace work environment and
effectively speak before groups of team members and customers. Must
have a high sense of urgency and customer service.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Montgomery , 12pm start- Warehouse Lead, Professions , Prattville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!