Company: DASMEN Residential
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DASMEN Residential is seeking to hire a Maintenance
Technician.SUMMARY:Performs routine maintenance in individual
apartments, common areas, and amenity areas. Prepares vacant units
for new move-ins. Performs routine preventive maintenance. Assists
in various cleaning functions, and assists in monitoring the
grounds. Maintains and repairs physical structures of buildings and
maintains grounds by performing the following duties.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES DAILY:
- Performs service request as required.
- Prepares vacant apartments for new move-ins.
- The work includes the maintenance of the unit, painting,
cleaning and carpet cleaning. Maintains the property
- In addition to these duties listed above, may perform other
maintenance related duties as directed by the Maintenance
- Assists in ordering supplies for the property.ANNUALLY:
- Performs preventative maintenance duties as outlined in an
annual Preventative Maintenance Program developed by the
Maintenance Supervisor. Items such as replacements of air
conditioning filters, cleaning air conditioning coils flushing hot
water heaters, etc.
- Performs other maintenance-related duties as directed by the
Maintenance Supervisor.OTHER DUTIES:
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from
- Cuts grass and trims weeds on organization's property, if
- Digs flower beds and plants flowers, if necessary.
- Constructs decorative flower garden borders from wood, if
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including dusting,
sweeping, and mopping.
- Washes windows.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim.
- Repairs parking lot and sidewalks with asphalt, cold patching
materials, and concrete.
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical
systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as
switches and fuses.
- Maintains and repairs wood parts of buildings.
- Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and
belts, in machines and equipment such as trucks, street sweeper and
other equipment used within the maintenance department.
- Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading
and storing supplies.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at
meetings and appointments on time.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have good communication skills with the general
- Must be able to operate tools such as a power drill, power saw,
pressure washer, lawn mower, shop uses and other tools normally
used in the duties of this job.OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- HVAC Certification preferred, but not required.Scheduling:The
employee is subject to schedule changes and/or overtime as required
by the job and his/her supervisor. This may include working
weekends, working after the course of normal business hours and at
other times as required by the job. The employee is subject to
these schedule changes on as little notice as 24 hours.Why You
Should Work for DASMEN:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance available
- Generous vacation and sick leave policy
- Annual awards recognizing employee achievements throughout the
- Company-wide social events
- A work family you can always rely onMTAL
Keywords: DASMEN Residential, Montgomery , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!