Refrigeration HVAC Technician - Walmart
Company: City Facilities Management (FL) LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Refrigeration HVAC Technician - Walmart (Flexible Location)
The actual location for the position is flexible, since it will be
high travel to a group of stores in a +/- 75-mile radius of this
location posting.ON TO THE POSITION OVERVIEW---.The RHVAC
technician we are seeking repairs refrigeration and HVAC mechanical
and electrical systems throughout retail locations to support
operations and minimize product loss, while ensuring partner
- Maintain refrigeration and HVAC for a group of retail
- Establish effective regular communication with Site Management
to ensure they are kept informed of all ongoing maintenance
- Liaise with Site Management team to ensure that all planned
maintenance activities are communicated effectively.
- Provide all required job updates on a timely basis.
- Be proactive in refrigerant leak checking and repairs.
- Maintain all assets for which you have responsibility to the
- Perform refrigeration/HVAC preventive maintenance checks in a
timely manner as assigned.
- Monitor and log refrigerant usage within assigned stores.
- Maintain clean and safe conditions in machine and electrical
- Communicate as needed with retail store location personnel to
maintain refrigerated product integrity.
- Participate in company's "on call" after hours emergency call
- Assist with trouble shooting problems.
- Complete equipment inventories as assigned.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Act in accordance with all Company policies &
procedures.PERSONAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES (Values and
Behaviors):Builds Trusting & Loyal Relationships - Contributes to
Team Success - Communicates with Impact & Candor - Respects
Individual Differences - Earns Customer Loyalty - Manages Work -
Upholds Safety & Standards - Clarifies & Achieves Results - Gains &
Applies Knowledge or SkillMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Possesses a valid driver's license with a good driving
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman qualified in refrigeration and HVAC systems, or
equivalent work experience.
- E.P.A. certified for refrigerant handling class I & II, or
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to
obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and
- In-depth working knowledge of supermarket rack refrigeration
equipment, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems preferred.
- Demonstrated basic computer skills; Refrigeration Controller
Technology, Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and successful experience in
previous jobs and responsibilities.
- Above average troubleshooting and guest service skills.
- Ability to multitask, work with limited supervision and make
sound decisions quickly.
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication
- High standard of integrity and reliability.*** BENEFITS INCLUDE
28 DAYS OF PTO *** IMMEDIATELY VESTED 401(K) *** MEDICAL, DENTAL
AND VISION ***WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT CITY?Because City is a global
leader in facilities management for starters.If you're the kind of
person who cares about owning your day, your schedule, and the
stores you support, then you're exactly the kind of person we're
looking for. We don't just hire anyone at City; we're looking for
loyal associates with personal grit, a deep sense of
responsibility, a thirst for constant learning and growth with a
willingness to always lend a helping hand.When you join City,
you're committing to making a difference. We make a commitment to
you too - helping you embark on a career with purpose!IS GROWTH
IMPORTANT TO YOU?Great! Us too! Not only has our company grown
(founded in 1985 in Glasgow, Scotland, expanded to the US in 2016
and already covering over 1,800 stores across 23 states with over
1,100 associates), but our team members are growing professionally
and personally. Whether through our best in class City training
center in Jacksonville, Florida, over 1,200 e-learning classes,
assistance gaining trade licenses or field growth opportunities and
succession planning, we care about your growth because it's our
growth too!Wondering if your values align with ours? If you put
customers first, care passionately about what you do, use
intelligence to improve and are committed to working on a team that
respects each other, you will fit right in!So, if you're ready to
get started, we're ready for you.Physical Requirements:Work inside,
outside, in heat, cold and wet/humid.Occasionally (1-33%): Sitting,
carrying up to 50 lbs., pushing up to 200 lbs., lifting up to 150
lbs., pulling up to 200 lbs., climbing up to 30 ft. high, crawling.
Slippery and cluttered floor surfaces and contact with sharp
objects and skin irritants, toxic exposure, nuisance dust, fumes
and sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.Frequently (34-66%):
Standing and walking on carpet, tile, and concrete, balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, handling, fingering, feeling,
reaching waist/overhead, etc., talking. Loud noises, twisting of
back and neck and hazardous equipment.Continuously (67-100%):
Seeing, hearing, smelling, repetitive movement of both
hands,Machines, Tools, Equipment, etc.Hand tools, power tools,
saws, cutters, electrical troubleshooting devices, ladders,
mechanical hoist, refrigerant recovery equipment, refrigeration
gauges, vacuum pump, welding equipment, service truck, mobile phone
and computer/office equipment.
Keywords: City Facilities Management (FL) LLC, Montgomery , Refrigeration HVAC Technician - Walmart, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!