Company: Praxair, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company
with 2021 sales of $31 billion (---25 billion). We live our mission
of making our world more productive every day by providing
high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making
our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace,
chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare,
manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used
in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to
high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing,
hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers
state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer
expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and
services, please visit www.linde.com.
Linde U.S. Gases is currently seeking a Production Technician in
McIntosh, AL. The production technician will be responsible for
safely, reliably, and efficiently operating a Cryogenic Air
* The role will include but not be limited to performing routine
operating, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs.
* The candidate must have demonstrated ability to work across
* Must be willing and have the ability to interpret manufacturers'
manuals and apply hands-on skills in repairing certain mechanical,
electrical, and pneumatic systems.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Reading and interpreting Electrical Schematics, Process Diagrams
, and Electrical One Line DiagramPerform calibration of analyzers
and have the ability to troubleshoot control systems.
* Have a working knowledge of computers and typical computer
programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Power Point)
* Monitors process performance and makes appropriate adjustments to
remedy deviations and align to the specified norm.
* Operates units to continuously supply products in quantities and
qualities safely and economically, complying with all environmental
regulations, quality standards, and daily customer requirements
* Safely operate, troubleshoot, and maintain all rotating equipment
and associated mechanical systems including compressors, pumps,
fans, blowers, boiler systems, and valves.
* Responsibilities/duties are typically focused but non-routine at
* This position will also require working outdoors in various
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
* Associates in Applied Sciences Degree or equivalent
* 3 or more years Production Operations experience in an industrial
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Praxair, Inc., Montgomery , Production Technician, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!