Senior Construction Project Manager / HPM
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Senior Project Manager provides project management
experience to designated projects and assignments for a particular
client account through interaction with the client, property or
facility management team, and project management staff. Monitors
and coordinates the execution of the various services and processes
relating to client contracted agreements for project management and
tenant improvement consulting services. In this role you may be
required to travel up to 20% of the time. Responsibilities:
- Establish profitability goals and strategies to achieve them;
manage and control internal cost to ensure profitability.
- Manage and administrate Owner contracts, ensure risks are
properly identified and managed on a daily basis.
- Prepares and coordinates project reports and drawing reviews
for clients at all project phases including conceptual, schematic,
design development and construction phases.
- Participate in marketing efforts and group sales planning
strategies for development of new business. Leverage relationships
to identify new opportunities. Assist in pursuit efforts, including
presentations, for new opportunities.
- Oversee setup and administration of all business plans,
estimate adjustments, cost control and reporting.
- Chairs and schedules meetings, prepares agendas, develops and
maintains master project budgets and timelines for each project and
project phase to ensure overall objectives and client needs are
- Assist with pre-qualification process for bidders, develop and
solicit responses to RFP's/RFQ's, assist the owner in selecting the
appropriate project delivery method.
- Oversee the change management process; assist owners with
development and implementation of design changes and project teams
with analysis and recommendations regarding architect and
contractor change order requests. Review all change orders before
being sent to the owner and other relevant stakeholder.
- Directly participates in the marketing and presentation of
services to clients.
- Reviews requisitions, change orders and other invoices
associated with the project and advises and counsels the
- Reports to the owner major problems and findings and results
achieved along with specific, complete and comprehensive
- Oversee projects through to project close out; development and
adherence to pre-construction schedules and construction
milestones, accurate and timely tracking of submittals, RFI's and
other critical project documentation, weekly and monthly reporting
to the owner.
- Assist with development and review of all cost estimates;
ensure cost estimates are being prepared at appropriate stages of
- Oversee the work of assistant project managers and participate
in delivering training for other project staff.
- Prepare and submit monthly status reports and cost projections,
review for accuracy in coding and processing of
- Bachelor's Degree in Building Science, Construction Management,
Civil Engineering or related field preferred; industry
- Min 15 yrs experience with significant experience on the Owners
- Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of budgeting,
accounting and procurement in order to manage construction
- Proficiency in MS office and scheduling software such as
Suretrak, Project, P6, Procore, Revit, VICO, or equivalent
- LEED AP, Certified Construction Manager (CCM) preferredPhysical
Demands and Working Environment:The conditions herein are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential job functions.Environment:
Work is performed mainly in an indoor and outdoor setting with
exposure to all types of weather and temperature conditions, and
travel from site to site.Physical: Primary functions require
sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office
setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to
occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift,
carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to
operate equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine
coordination; to travel to other locations using various modes of
private and commercial transportation; and to verbally communicate
to exchange information.Vision: See in the normal visual range with
or without correction.Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with
or without correction.Hoar Holdings is an EOE -
Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/Vets/Disabilities Hoar does not accept unsolicited resumes
from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee
of Hoar without a prior written search agreement will be considered
unsolicited and the property of Hoar.
Keywords: Hoar, Montgomery , Senior Construction Project Manager / HPM, Professions , Elmore, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!