IT Systems Technician, Senior
Company: Tech Providers Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Position: Senior IT Systems Technician
Location: Montgomery, AL 36104 (Onsite)
Duration: 7+ Months of Contract to Perm
- Monitor Service Desk and assign tickets as they
- Resolve issues requiring systems and applications knowledge
when able and escalate to 2nd Tier Service Desk when
- Help develop and maintain the operation of service desk
software use, track work progress, track workloads, and reassign
- Management of the IT procurement process by obtaining vendor
quotes, submitting, and routing purchase requests, tracking
purchase requests, verifying delivery, and maintaining accurate IT
equipment device inventory.
- Assist end-users for operational questions or problems,
managing a resolution.
- Install, configure, and maintain hardware devices such as
computers, wireless devices, printers, and copiers and install,
configure, and maintain end user software.
- Troubleshoot end-user hardware/software issues and manage a
- Help end-users for operational questions or problems.
- Actively contribute to the development of the service desk
knowledgebase and documentation of processes, procedures, and
- Assist end-users with voice service (telecommunications)
issues, provide end-users with basic training on VoIP/cell phones
and tablets, and provide end-user with documentation.
- Manage video conferencing solutions by implementing,
documenting, and improving hardware configurations and platform use
(e.g., Teams, WebEx, etc.).
- PC hardware installation and related peripherals Installation
and configuration of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (OS)
Proficient use of Microsoft Office software Troubleshooting PC
hardware and software user issues.
- Typically has 1 to 2 years of IT work experience in computer
systems or support with demonstrated working knowledge of basic
hardware and software products and problem solving/troubleshooting
- One (1) year of credit from an accredited college or technical
school in the field of Information Systems Education/Experience
Substitutions: Responsible experience in software and/or hardware
troubleshooting and installation beyond the required minimum of two
years may be substituted for the required education on a
year-for-year basis (e.g., one year of additional experience equals
one year of college/technical school.
- College/technical school credit in Information Systems beyond
the required minimum of one year may be substituted for the
required experience on a year-for-year basis.
Keywords: Tech Providers Inc., Montgomery , IT Systems Technician, Senior, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!