Help Desk Technician
Company: Agile Defense
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Agile Defense is seeking a highly qualified Help Desk Technician to
join our dynamic team on the Field Assistance Service (FAS) Program
in Montgomery, AL. The FAS team is responsible for providing
24/7/365 Help Desk Support for the Air Force.
- Provide help desk support for all supported applications via
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues and
answering questions regarding field user issues.
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the
necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research
using all relevant available resources.
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by
following the instructions to resolve field user issues. Escalate
unresolved issues to Team Leads.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in
ticket management system, and track incidents through to
resolution/escalation (per client guidelines).
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information
gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to
Team Leads in a timely manner.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Provide guidance and work mentor-ship to less-experienced
Background Needed and Years of Experience:
- Associate degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of
education, technical certifications, or training or work
2-4 Years of telephone customer service or help desk
- Familiar with Ticketing Software (i.e. Remedy).
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting
network, desktop and/or systems hardware and software.
- Excellent communication, business analytical and
problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities;
including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
(internally) and/or externally.
- Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends when
Additional Skills & Qualifications
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with one or more of the following systems, is
- Automated Civil Engineer System (ACES)
- Air Force Equal Opportunity Network (AF EONET)
- Aviation Resources Management System (ARMS)
- Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS)
- Logistics Module (LOGMOD)
- Online Vehicle Interactive Management System (OLVIMS)
- Air Force Way (AFWay)
- Air Force Portal
Typical Office Environment.
Sedentary - 10 lbs. Maximum lifting, occasional lift/carry of small
articles. Some occasional walking or standing may be required. Jobs
are sedentary if walking and standing are required only
occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Stand or Sit
- Repetitive Motion
- Use Hands / Fingers to Handle or Feel
- Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, or Crawl
- Talk or Hear
- Push or Pull
- Climb (stairs, ladders) or Balance (ascend / descend, work
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Keywords: Agile Defense, Montgomery , Help Desk Technician, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!