Commercial Service Electrician
Company: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Are you looking for a job you can call a career? Want to work
for a company that cares about you both professionally and
personally?Since 1908, our family-owned business has earned a
reputation for quality work and unmatched customer focus. We are
growing and looking for a full-time commercial electrician with
integrity and professionalism to join our team in Montgomery,
Alabama.Who You are:
- You have great communication and strong customer service
- You work well with a team.
- You have excellent work ethic and leadership skills.What You
will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of
commercial properties; including conduit installation, and lighting
installation and repairs.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing
- Using critical thinking and problem-solving skills during day
to day operations.
- Completing assigned work orders in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and team
- Working with team members on the training of apprentices.Who We
- We believe in Doing the Right Thing
- We believe in Service Excellence
- We believe in Mutual Respect
- We believe in Delivering Happiness
- We believe in Safety
- We believe in Continuous Improvement and DedicationPerks:
- Competitive Wages
- 401K Benefits with match program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance plan for team members and their families
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Disability
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Incentive Programs
- Marketplace Chaplains
- On staff National Certified Counselor
- Opportunity for person growth and advancementQualifications and
- Preferred Qualification - Minimum 3 years' experience working
as a Commercial Service or Industrial Service Electrician
- You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push,
pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or
appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for electrical installation,
maintenance, repair of electrical systems, and equipment.
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Passion for helping others. Present a professional, positive,
and helpful attitude at all time. -Dixie is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as
applicable. Dixie will not discriminate against applicants based
-on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including
pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic
information, or because they are an individual with a disability or
a person 40 years old or older. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air, Montgomery , Commercial Service Electrician, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...