HVAC Lead Install Technician
Company: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Do you want to work for a company with excellent benefits and
work for a company that values your work-life balance?Since 1908,
our family-owned business has earned a reputation for quality work
and unmatched customer focus. We are growing and looking for a
full-time HVAC Lead Install Technician with integrity and
professionalism to join our team in Montgomery, Alabama.Who You
- You have great communication and strong leadership skills.
- You can multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- You work well with a team.
- You have excellent work ethic and leadership skills.What You
will be responsible for:
- Serving the company's clients through the expert installation
of replacement systems. Replacements are an essential aspect of the
company business that the company has an excellent reputation for
quality installations. Take pride in every installation that you
do. Let the client know what you did for them that other companies
don't usually do. Show the client through the quality of your work
that your company offers superior service and quality.
- Wear floor savers while in the client's home. - Use drop cloths
to protect the client's floors while performing an installation. -
Always maintain a neat work area where you are working.
- Re-check each aspect of an installation before leaving the job
to prevent unnecessary callbacks after the job is finished. - Use
the Installation Excellence Form for re-checking.
- Always explain the system to the client when finished with an
installation and make sure that they are 100% satisfied with the
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving,
and make sure that the assistant installer is also working safely
- Maintain a production level minimum as determined by management
and the annual plan.
- Perform full system change-outs in an average of one day or
- Trucks must be neat and clean on the inside and outside at all
times. - The truck is one of the best billboards that the company
has. - Park the truck for the maximum impact of the "billboard"
- Train installation assistants, teaching them to work
independently for maximum installation efficiency.
- Fill out installation paperwork in a timely and accurate
- Obey company Code of Ethics and the Team RulesWho We are:
- We believe in Doing the Right Thing
- We believe in Service Excellence
- We believe in Mutual Respect
- We believe in Delivering Happiness
- We believe in Safety
- We believe in Continuous Improvement and DedicationPerks:
- Competitive Wages
- 401K Benefits with match program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Plan for team members and their families
- Supplemental Insurance for team member and their families
- Incentive Programs
- Marketplace Chaplains
- On staff National Certified Counselor
- Opportunity for person growth and advancementQualifications and
- At least 4 years' experience in HVAC installation
- Must be able to pass regular drug testing; be open to
background checks; and have a valid driver's license and a
relatively clean driving record
- Must be willing to work afterhours and occasional weekends and
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude, and ability to perform regular
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management,
- Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly -Dixie
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies
with ADA regulations as applicable. Dixie will not discriminate
against applicants based on race, color, religion, national origin,
sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation,
genetic information, or because they are an individual with a
disability or a person 40 years old or older.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air, Montgomery , HVAC Lead Install Technician, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...