Residential Service Electrician
Company: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Are you looking for a job you can call a career? Want to work
for a company that cares about you both professionally and
personally?Since 1908, our family-owned business has earned a
reputation for quality work and unmatched customer focus. We are
growing and looking for a full-time residential electrician with
integrity and professionalism to join our team in Montgomery,
Alabama.Who -You -are:
- You have great communication and strong customer service
- You work well with a team.
- You have excellent work ethic and leadership skills.What -You
will -be responsible for:
- Accountable for the maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of
residential properties; including conduit installation, and service
upgrades and repairs of main electrical services. .
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing
- Using critical thinking and problem-solving skills during day
to day operations.
- Completing assigned work orders in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and team
- Working with team members on the training of apprentices.Who
- We believe in -Doing the Right Thing
- We believe in -Service Excellence
- We believe in -Mutual Respect
- We believe in -Delivering Happiness
- We believe in -Safety
- We believe in -Continuous Improvement and DedicationPerks:
- Competitive Wages
- 401K Benefits with match program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health Plan for team members and their families
- Life Insurance
- Incentive Programs
- Marketplace Chaplains
- On staff National Certified Counselor
- Opportunity for person growth and advancementQualifications and
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Residential Service
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills for electrical installation,
maintenance, repair of electrical systems, and equipment.
- You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push,
pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or
appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Passion for helping others. Present a professional, positive,
and helpful attitude at all time.Preferred Qualification:
- Journeyman's Electrical LicenseDixie is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as
applicable. Dixie will not discriminate against applicants based
-on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including
pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic
information, or because they are an individual with a disability or
a person 40 years old or older. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dixie Electric, Plumbing, & Air, Montgomery , Residential Service Electrician, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...