Senior Electrical Engineer
Posted on: September 21, 2023
As a person, you re a learner - a natural leader - someone who
is always taking initiative to make things better and bring others
along with you. You live your life in alignment with the highest
values of integrity and quality, always ensuring your
responsibilities become a long-term success story. In this role,
you ll help us deliver better care for billions of people around
the world. It starts with YOU.The Senior Electrical Engineer
provides technical leadership for the Family Care Supply Chain with
a focus on delivering a step-change in asset performance while
driving costs down to world class benchmarks. This position
provides technical leadership and vision, collaborating with mill
staff and cross-functional team members in the design, development,
and optimization of processes in support of overall OEE delivery,
cost reduction, and sustainability compliance.In this role, you
- Flow to work as part of the Supply Chain Team. Expected to be
able to support converting and manufacturing activities across all
of Family Care. In the event of escalation, assist AO teams to
return asset to target results.
- Drive the development and execution of the OEE plans for
assets. Coordinate and lead targeted onsite action plans. Provide
hands-on assistance to onsite teams. Significant presence at Family
Care mills is expected.
- Support and implement strategy deployment process for capacity
and capability liberation supporting the Family Care OEE Strategy,
Supply Chain Priority Initiatives, and Cost Transformation
- Provide technical leadership of sector wide initiatives that
improve Supply Chain OEE.
- Effectively collaborate with a cross-functional team that
includes R&E, Supply Chain, mill operations, procurement,
equipment suppliers and external service providers. Partner with
mill teams keeping a customer focused mindset.
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members to increase technical
understanding and ability to execute programs to improve Family
Care's business results.
- Maintain technical and scientific expertise in an areas of
industrial software, drives, and controls. Be able to communicate
impact of developments on Kimberly Clark processes.
- Implement the documentation and report of unit work as required
by KC policy, effective communication, protection of proprietary
information, and compliance with applicable laws and
- Provide leadership by example in corporate safety, quality,
regulatory, product safety and sustainability.
- Ensure that all elements of the corporate Human Resources
Development policy are fully supported.
- Will travel 50% of the time to the Family Care mills (Neenah,
WI; Jenks, OK; Beech Island, SC; Chester, PA; New Milford, CT or
Mobile, AL)The successful candidate will join the Process Support
Value Stream team and report to the Electrical Engineer Technical &
Team Leader.About UsAt Kimberly-Clark, you ll be part of the best
teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We re founded on
150 years of market leadership, and we re always looking for new
and better ways to perform so what can you do with that? There s no
time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It s all
here for you at Kimberly-Clark.Led by Purpose. Driven by You.About
You You re driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you
appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring. You
want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability,
inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.To succeed in this
role, you will need the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor s degree or Master s degree in Electrical
Engineering or relevant discipline (e.g. Science or Engineering
- At least ten (10) years of related technical experience in both
mill and staff environments. Direct experience with UCTAD, C-TEC,
and LDC technologies/platforms strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to establish strong, effective cross-functional
network at enterprise level.
- Subject matter expertise in tissue machine operation and
- Subject matter expertise in converting operation and
- Demonstrated working knowledge in Rockwell controllers and
- Demonstrated ability to teach SME and SMS personnel.
- Strong fundamentals in engineering systems and tools in order
to drive technical innovation.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a cross-functional team
that includes R&E, Supply Chain, mill operations, procurement,
equipment suppliers and external service providers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and direct a technical team and projects that
successfully meet business objectives.
- Ability to travel 50% of the timeTotal BenefitsHere are a few
of the benefits you d enjoy. For a complete overview, see
- Great support for good health with medical, dental, and vision
coverage options. No waiting periods or pre-existing condition
restrictions. Access to an on-site fitness center, occupational
health nurse, and allowances for high-quality safety
- Flexible Savings and spending accounts to maximize health care
options and stretch dollars when caring for yourself or
- Diverse income protection insurance options to protect yourself
and your family in case of illness, injury, or other unexpected
- Additional programs and support to continue your education,
adopt a child, relocate, or even find temporary childcare.Veterans
and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged to
apply.For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an
inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and
passions of its team members to brands that make life better for
people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce
that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your
original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success
of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer,
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information,
citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Additional information about the compensation and benefits for
this role are available upon request. You may contact 866-###-####
or ...@service-now.com for assistance. You must include the six
digit Job # with your request.The statements above are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work performed by
employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities and skills required for this position.K-C will
support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the
role. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C s
applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will
decided in K-C s sole discretion.#LI-Hybrid Associated topics:
circuit, electrical engineer, electrician, hardware, lighting,
power, renewable, signal processing, stationary engineer,
Keywords: Kimberly-Clark, Montgomery , Senior Electrical Engineer, Professions , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!