Associate Service Representative / Corporate Receptionist
Company: Harmon Dennis Bradshaw, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
ACCOUNT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ("ASR")Summary: Provide
assistance to Account Manager(s) in servicing of new and renewal
business. Effectively resolve client requests. Compiles data,
performs routine tasks, and processes standard renewals and
endorsements to support the insurance process by performing the
following duties.Account Service: Assist Account Manager(s) in
overall account service-related duties including, but not limited
to policy changes, invoicing, certificate issuance for new and
renewal business, audits, run MVR's, evidence of property, updating
Sagitta and ImageRight systems detail. Prepare policy binder book
for submission to the client after quality assurance review.Client
Information/Requests: Receive and respond to client requests for
information, policy changes, etc. Assist in obtaining coverage
specifics, and other information necessary to prepare company
applications/quotes for new and renewal business.General Team
Support: Keep Account Manager (s) and Producer(s) informed of major
changes/problems. Answer telephone, maintain expiration lists and
workflow within the team. Follow company procedures and provide
general assistance to all team members.
RECEPTIONISTSummary: Operates multi-line telephone system to answer
incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel by
performing the following duties. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines the purpose of
callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel. Takes and
delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate
personnel is unavailable.
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers
with addresses, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines the nature of business,
and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, including pick-up and
delivery to the post office.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes and
retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Orders, receive, and maintains office supplies.
- Handles maintenance repairs for all office equipment
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence,
reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing,
photocopying, and collating.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education
degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret policy &
contract documents. Ability to speak effectively with customers or
colleagues and type routine correspondence.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as
discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and
area. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an
individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word word processing
software; Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software; Sagitta software
and ImageRight software, preferred.
- Certificates and Licenses: Property & Casualty License
required. If not upon hire, must attain within 6 months of hire.
CISR Certificate should be sought within 18 months to 2 years of
HDB is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Harmon Dennis Bradshaw, Inc., Montgomery , Associate Service Representative / Corporate Receptionist, Sales , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!