Quik Pawn Shop - Sales Associate
Company: Triton Management Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
*Up to $14 per hour plus unlimited commission based on
performance*A Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining
outstanding customer service as per Company standards, generating
sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.Duties and
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by
providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and
acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge
and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and
monitoring floor stock.
- Aid customers in locating merchandise.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
- Accurately complete applications to include calculation of
income and ability to repay and updating of confidential customer
information without error.
- Guard all customer confidential information against errors,
miscalculations and incorrect dissemination of their data.
- Any task deemed requested by supervisor.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2 to 5 years of solid relevant work history
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have the ability to hold or work under the requirements of
a Federal Firearms LicenseBENEFITS:
- Competitive hourly rate plus unlimited commission based on
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- No nights and closed on Sunday
Keywords: Triton Management Group, Montgomery , Quik Pawn Shop - Sales Associate, Sales , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!