RV Sales Manager
Company: Marlin RV
Posted on: January 27, 2023
RV Sales Manager - We offer a fun and positive culture, career
growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Sales Manager to join our
incredible team. The function of this role is responsible for
professionally greeting RV customers, guiding them through the RV
presentation and purchase process, earning their respect, and
ultimately closing a sale.
What We Offer:
* Sales Training
* Industry leading compensation packages
* Earnings potential can be in six figures within the first
* Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA's, 401K, and Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Excellent Career Development and Advancement Program!
* Great work schedule
* A supportive and fun working environment.
* Paid Time Off (when eligible) and Holidays
Schedule: Weekends Required. Thursdays and Fridays off.
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
Sales Manager Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Ensuring compliance of company policies and procedures.
* Manage/direct inventory.
* Direct coaching of the sales staff on individual and team
* Ensuring adequate dealership staffing needs are met.
* Maintaining/documenting all sales leads and information are
entered/updated in the CRM.
* Desking deals and providing sales quotes.
* Handling priority case customers.
* Partner with the Finance department on deals.
* Appraise/Evaluate trade values.
* Daily reconciliations of sold inventory.
* Other duties as assigned.
* F&I experience a plus!
* Verifiable track records, impeccable reputation and exceptional
training and leadership skills.
* Willingness to learn and promote our products and sales processes
as well as be capable of effectively sharing and encouraging the
same with their team members.
* A minimum of 5 years' professional sales experience in the RV
industry or automotive industry.
* Successful sales track record of managing a high volume of
* Proven ability to work independently.
* Prior RV or Automotive Dealership Management experience is
required to be considered for this position.
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Marlin RV, Montgomery , RV Sales Manager, Sales , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!