Member Service Representative
Company: MAX Credit Union
Posted on: March 16, 2023
To assist members with their financial transactions, involving
paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
- Accounts for the first impression that a member or potential
member receives concerning the Credit Union. Adheres to the
professional standards set by MAX's Personnel Policy Manual
regarding attendance, personal grooming, and member relations.
- Receives member queries on services and accounts, counsels
member, all while striving for quality member service.
- Strives to meet members' needs or refers members to appropriate
personnel for further assistance while displaying confidence in
- Accepts deposits and loan payments in a manner that is
reassuring to the member that the account is being properly
handled, which is directly related to work quality. Disburses
checks and cash to members as requested. Cashes checks for members
and place holds on accounts when necessary.
- Performs required service window tasks and prepares necessary
summaries that involve each service (U.S. Savings Bonds, Money
Orders, Traveler's Cheques, Six Flags Tickets, and any other
service MAX might provide in the future).
- Accounts for the safeguarding of the cash drawer that is
assigned. Complies with the security procedures of the Credit
Union, and confidential membership data.
- Pays meticulous attention to details when preparing required
daily summaries and batching checks for pickup.
- Enforces MAX check acceptance policy and enforces holds when
necessary. Supports and adheres to member service standards.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Completes all training as required.
- Upholds core values and builds team member and customer
- Starting Pay DOE
Keywords: MAX Credit Union, Montgomery , Member Service Representative, Sales , Montgomery, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...