Full-Time Beauty Lead Advisor - Sephora Sales
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Drive Kohl's + Sephora sales through an authentic passion for
beauty. Engages Clients through identifying their needs with a
consultative approach, top beauty brands, merchandise sets and
Client experience.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Builds strong Client loyalty and drives sales through
- Influences Clients by identifying their needs and suggesting
products to drive sales. Identifies the opportunity to upsell
products and services.
- Provides credibility to the Client through their knowledge of
products and beauty trends.
- Inspires Clients through demonstrating products and application
of products to drive sales.
- Ensure visual elements of the shop meet Kohl's + Sephora
- Understands the daily/weekly/monthly sales plan and executes to
support and meet goals.
- Demonstrates continuous curiosity with both Clients and self to
learn and expand their knowledge in the beauty industry.
- Actively engages and completes all required training to expand
- Ensures all tasks are completed within Kohl's + Sephora
- Support merchandising and omni processing as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSThe requirements listed below are representative
of functions an associate will be required to perform and the
associate may be required to perform additional functions. The
company may revise this job description from time to time. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies,
procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency
devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures,
humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties
including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.
- Authentic passion for beauty
- 3+ years Client facing retail or service industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment
Keywords: KOHLS, Montgomery , Full-Time Beauty Lead Advisor - Sephora Sales, Sales , Prattville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...